Thinking of making this Thanksgiving one that you will always remember? It’s easy to do! Spend your holiday at our world class resort! There are so many reason why you should spend your holiday here. Here are just a few:
Seven Great Reason to Spend Thanksgiving at the Beach in Gulf Shores
- The weather in Gulf Shores is AMAZING. The daily temperature in November hovers right around 70 degrees and the sun shines most of the time. What could be nicer? And so far, this year, its been even warmer than the historical average!
- Work off all of those carb heavy sides! Play golf on one of our area’s outstanding courses. Take a dip in one of our year-round, world class swimming pools and visit the spa or simply unwind in the whirlpools Club du Plage or Club du Soleil. You can also get a workout in at the fitness center at Club du Plage. If tennis is your thing, enjoy Martinique’s tennis court.
- Get wild. We are adjacent to the Bon Secour National Wildlife Refuge. The Refuge offers a resting spot for numerous migratory birds on their way down south. It is also home to many of our precious sea turtle populations and other rare animals and birds.
- OF COURSE, the beach. ‘Nuff said.
- Let someone else do the cooking. Gulf Shores is home to many amazing restaurants. Our proximity to the Gulf of Mexico provides area chefs with ample opportunity to create amazingly fresh seafood dishes. Forget the turkey. Check with some of our very finest eateries about making a Thanksgiving reservation.
- Create your own memorable feast. Our luxury vacation rentals offer full kitchens and many have spectacular, gourmet kitchens that will allow you to tap in to your inner star-chef to create an incredible holiday meal.
- Save MONEY! With off-season pricing and special deals, you can save a lot of dough on your holiday vacation to Gulf Shores. Right now, the more you stay the more you save with our Gulf Shore Vacation Deals
These are seven great reason why you should be spending Thanksgiving at the Beach. We can think of about 700 more! Give us a call to find out more at (855) 858-6950.