More Things To See and Do
The Fort Morgan, Gulf Shores and Orange Beach areas offer visitors an abundance of activities designed to enhance your family vacation in Gulf Shores. To make the most of them, it helps to plan for some activities in advance. A quick guideline for preparing your vacation activities:
1) Make a “Top 5” list of things your family or group wants to do while on vacation.
- Make a master list of everything your group wants to do while on vacation (including lots of relaxing!) and whittle down to a small set of activities or attractions that are a must.
- You can always change your plans later!
2) Check the Gulf Shores Alabama weather a few days before you leave, while you are packing and preparing for vacation.
- Make sure that the weather will accommodate the various activities and attractions you have planned. You may want to include a movie day or a visit to the Zoo if one day is overcast, and head to the beach on the days where the sun is shining!
3) Use the various resources we have listed on our site to help you prepare, or give us a call if you have more questions.
- Visit the various activity websites to gather information on opening and closing times, additional costs, and items of interest.
- Use these websites to map out Gulf Coast transportation and traveling routes and create a game plan for getting to and from the location, as well as deciding on where to eat, make a pit stop, or grab snacks. Everyone appreciates a game plan!
4) Most importantly, have FUN!
- If an activity doesn’t pan out for one reason or another, don’t worry, there are so many great things to do in Gulf Shores Alabama! Contact our reservationists for advice on other fun things to do, or just head back to our website for lots of great ideas.