As of February 1, 2014, it’s officially Mardi Gras Season in Gulf Shores, AL! What does that mean for guests of Martinique On the Gulf? You have plenty of time – and reasons – to reserve one of our tasteful condos and get in on the many festive Mardi Gras parades and celebrations from New Orleans to Mobile to Panama City.
- Pair your Mardi Gras get-away with a Gulf Shores Vacation Package
- Weekly Mardi Gras parades through Valentine’s day
- Mardi Gras Parades somewhere in the Gulf Shores area EVERY day from Feb 20 – March 4
- Fat Tuesday for Food, Fun and, of course, Parades March 4, 2014
With so many culinary delights and tempting libations, avoiding becoming ‘fat’ by Fat Tuesday is easier than you might think when you take advantage of Martinique’s
- State of the Art Fitness Center
- Dry Saunas and Wet Pools
- Tennis Courts
- Community Bike Trails
- Close proximity to the Secour National Wildlife Refuge (within easy walking distance)
- Area Golf Courses
- Beaches for Water Sports, Romantic Walks or Fun with Family
Come to Martinique On the Gulf and shed those winter chills by chilling out and celebrating Mardi Gras with family and friends instead.